Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

On July 1, I had 2 so called salesman come to the door with a hokey sales pitch named Rob and Danny.My friend had a small order of 1 box and I had a order of 6 boxes.

I received 5, they scammed me. Ive been fighting for 10 days now to receive my product. I get the run around with everyone. Theyre scam artists.

We DO NOT do business like that in WA State! Beware of Danny & Rob at your door.

Im pissed and feel taken advantage of.Theyre liars.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lonestar Meats and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about center cut pork chops from Lonestar Meats was nasty and getting ripped off for low quality meat Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lonestar Meats.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Delivery category for more informed decision or compare Lonestar Meats to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lonestar Meats?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #1333938

I know it's been a while ago you posted this picture, but do you still happen to have it?Maybe a clearer image?

I'm fighting them and I need a picture.

Thanks!