Update by user Mar 29, 2016

The crappy makeup sales people are pretty easy to shoo away, but the meat sales duo was a lot more pushy.

Original review posted by user Mar 23, 2016

I was approached at my place of business by a pushy salesman with a woman.The guy claimed that the steaks were from a local farm ran by the woman and her husband.

Obviously not after seeing all of these complaints. They are also stealing another reputable company's name. I won't be eating any of it, because the quality is too questionable coming from a vulture sales ***-artist company. Luckily, I didn't spend very much, but I still feel bamboozled!

Should have trusted my gut...

There's also a real company called Lonestar steaks of Texas that said that they do not do door to door sales.That goes to show that they are shady using another company's name to get sales.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of lonestar meats steak from Lonestar Meats and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lonestar Meats to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was salesman lying. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lonestar Meats for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lonestar Meats?

Comments

Unless it's girl scouts bearing cookies, never purchase anything from strangers going door to door.

to Anonymous #1137233

Unfortunately they came into my store. Had they knocked on my door there's no way I'd open the door.